Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Free-Write!



-one paragraph, based on the picture above.

-well written.

-describe this....."Thing"


First, write your post using WORD or PAGES, then check for spelling and grammar.  Finally, copy and paste!

22 comments:

  1. I was sitting at my desk about to post something on the blog, when this happened. I had just finished my math homework and was about to go onto my next assignment. I logged onto the blog when, just like that, the computer went white. A green scaly hand reached out of the computer! It had long yellow fingernails and it looked like it hadn’t been washed in decades. I was frozen in place. I watched as the horrifying hand got closer and closer. I slapped myself back to reality and bolted out of the chair, and ran downstairs. When I came back up on the computer all I saw was my assignment typed and ready to be posted on the blog. I will never forget that gross ugly hand and how it typed my homework. The lesson is, if a green hand comes out of your computer be nice to it and it might do your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me I think it looks like a guy with blond hair that might of bee on the computer for so long and he was picturing that big green ugly hand. I think this because I remember that my doctor said that electronics for to much might make you see weird stuff. This guy looks like he is surprised and flabbergasted with that unusual positioned hand like it is coming to grab you away. This is what I think this picture looks like what about you? Do you agree with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Billy come do your homework!", my mom said to me with a stern tone in her voice. "Coming!", I replied back annoyed. I slouched in front of my ancient computer, which constantly plays tricks on me and makes typing my report as slow as molasses. Then all of a sudden a green figure oozes out of the monitor of my computer! At first I thought my nasty little sister was playing a trick on me, but it looked pretty realistic to me! I hollered with fear hoping that someone would hear me shrieking but nobody did. After a few minutes my confidence was boosted so I decided to touch the object. As I looked more closely I realized it was a green, slimy, bumpy, awful smelling hand! "Yuck!", I screamed. The thing most likely could hearing system, because after I yelled it sucked itself back into the computer. "Glad that's over", I murmured to myself. Later in the night I was fearing that that hand will come back for revenge. Hopefully it will not be on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sat down at my computer, excited to watch the new YouTube videos in my subscriptions. I opened Google Chrome and clicked on the YouTube Symbol in book marks. All of a sudden a slimy green monstrous hand popped out of my monitor! My mouth turned into an O shape and my eyebrows went down, confused in what I was seeing. The hand looked as if it wanted to grab me. Its slimy green thumb bent, and its fingers were in the shape as if he was holding an apple. My faced turned to disgust as I quickly ran away to tell my Mom, she would never believe me, but wait until she sees this” Thing”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One sunny day Bill woke up to the sound of chirping birds. Then he put on a red shirt and blue pants and went to the family computer to check his email when the screen froze. Bill tried to move the mouse, make sure all of the wires are connected, even turn it of. But no matter what he tried to do, nothing would make the screen unfreeze. Then, about 5 minutes there was a ripping sound coming the monitor. Then green appeared on the screen and soon became 3D and came out at Bill. Bill started to freak out, "Help!" he called, but it was no use. The green hand kept coming coming, then reached for him. Ahh! Bill woke up screaming, that was the worst nightmare he had ever had in his whole life he thought. That is until he went to check his email the next morning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in my room sleeping, when all of a sudden I heard a slight scratch coming from the closet. I burst awake and looked at the clock. 1:54. Next I stared at the closet. I heard the scratch again and walked to the closet door. Shivering with fear I reached for the door knob but I had second thoughts. Then I had the bravery to be a man and so I grabbed the door knob again and burst the closet door open! I peeked in slowly. "Nothing". I shut the door and went back to bed, but just as I reached the bed I heard some rustling. I looked at the closet and saw a big, green, slimy monster! It grabbed me and opened its mouth. "AAAHH!!!" I yelped as it chewed me up and I was never seen again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was on the computer when I saw a giant green trolls slimy scaly hand try to grab me. It nearly caught my shirt but I pushed my black rolly chair back. Then the whole troll came out of my desktop computer and started chasing me. So I decided to run into my room and lock the door behind me. Boom!Boom! The trolls at my door I screamed into the phone. After ten minutes the police came and took the troll and put it on a deserted island.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a boy that has a need for electronics all the time. He’s blond and looks about ten. He is wearing a bright red shirt and he is probably in his room at his desk sitting at his computer with a big green monster hand popping out of the monitor. I don’t see any 3-D glasses either so this is a funny prank or he is about to learn that there is more to life than electronics - in the most terrifying type of way. My mom says that if you are on the TV for a long time or on any device that it takes your brain! So that is what the green hand is for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Mom I am going to do my home work on the computer!” Bob says as he walks up the creaky old stairs, into his bed room that he thinks is full of bats and rodents. As Bob sits down in his desk chair that creaks across his bedroom floor. “Bob get to work!” His mother yells up the stairs. As he sits down at his computer he hears a voice and it said “I have come for you Bob.” The voice sent shivers up Bobs spine. He clicks his mouse a few times and starts typing his assessment then he hears the voice again, but this time it said “I am almost there!” Bob ignores the voice and keeps click clapping on his key board. Then as as he hits publish his screen slowly starts to crack, crack and crack some more then smash his computer shuts down! Then a big long slimy icky hand reaches out from the computer and grabs his shirt collar and you can hear it ripping as the thing pulls him to the broken computer! “HELP, HELP!” yells Bob desperately for his life. His mom comes running into the room and sees Bob getting pulled in from the thing and faints! Then the house falls silent ............

    To Be Continued!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart began racing, my palms on the mouse began to sweat. I rubbed my eyes to check to see if this was a nightmare. The screen became liquid and a figure was at the edge. The angry, green claw headed toward my head as fierce as a tiger pouncing on it’s prey. My limbs became stiff and I could only push back my chair and fall straight back. “Kaaa-boom”, my head hit the floor. The game to my multiplication practice rang out from the computer speakers. “Dinnner”, mom yelled. Wow, I need to stop playing so many games.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This morning I bought a new video game called Cave Monsters 2. Once I bought it I heard that it had a great 3-D effect. When I put the hard drive in I was inside a cave. Suddenly a big green ugly faced monster said "press esc for escape" on my computer. When I did, a green wrinkly hand popped out! I remembered that the game had a great 3-D effect, except this was far from fake, this was real! The monster tried to grab me by the hair! I jerked back out of the chair and hid in my room. All I heard was Thump! Thump! Thump! I didn't make a noise when I hid inside my closet. Then I grabbed my baseball bat and whacked the monster hard until it made my hands tingle. Even though I tried to force it back into my computer, he wouldn't go in. So I pushed it out the window and Splat! The monster fell to the ground leaving nothing but a pile of green slimy goo! When I told my parents what had happened, they replied saying that I had a wild imagination. I couldn't prove anything because I destroyed my computer while I was trying to get him back into the game. I will always know I am a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fearsome virus, as it inhabits its next host, must take a human victim as sacrifice. By this evil way it can spread across the world, capturing any and all computers that it comes in contact with. By the deaths of humans, it is able to force them to open all the sites that they ever had been contact with. It could then do the same thing on some poor random user of one of those sites, doing the same to all that it meets. It also destroys the sites after use, crashing all of the computers of the owners of the sites. Then it proceeds to keep going, with no evidence to suggest that it ever was there aside from from a dead body and a dead website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I opened up my silver laptop, quickly pulling up Word to type up my final draft of the narrative piece I was working on for school. After about one page of my draft was completed, I read it over, making a few edits. I started to continue typing, but then the keypad stopped working. I examined my computer carefully, looking for glitches. Then, all of a sudden the computer went black. I must have a virus, I decided. Suddenly a loud raspy voice rang throughout my bedroom. "Finally, I am free!" It exclaimed, as a ghoulish green hand immerged from my computer. " Mom!" I yelled, as more of the ghouls body came out of the computer screen. Then, I remembered I was home alone. My Mom wouldn't be home for another couple of hours. Time to take matters into my own hands, I thought. I picked up the heaviest thing near me, a Harry Potter book, and threw it at the hand. "Ouch!" the creature said. While it was distracted I slammed my laptop shut. Putting the ghoulish creature back inside. I think I'm going to need a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was logging on to my beloved computer to play the new, narley skateboarding game. I was totally sphyced until this green handed, slimy yellow monster yanked itself free of my monitor. "Hey Dude that was like not cool" I said not terrified but extremely scared. The thing made a grunting sound and lurched for me but I ran through my window and jumped. Broken glass and wood pieces rained down on me as I crashed to the ground. Then I heard AHHHH!!! as the monster lept out the window and fell straight into a leaf pile. I reluctantly persuaded myself to take a step closer and the whipped my hands up prepering for an ambush but when I swatted at the leaves I discovered an unknown hole with the monster lying motionless at the bottom. Quickly, I bulted upstairs only to find the monster inside my computer as one of the characters in my skateboarding game. "Whoa" I whispered

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was on my computer playing my favorite game when suddenly the screen came to life and the one of the evil dragons reached out of the screen for my right arm and I screamed at the top of my lungs ‘ITS GOING TO GET ME’! AHHHHHH! And the evil dragon caught hold of me and the dragon sucked me into the game. And that’s when I screamed [again] and ran for my life to the tower. The dragon roared and blew so much fire it could burn down New York. Luckily I made it to the castle just in time to watch the fire come at me and then I remembered the object of the game is to go to the top of the tower and free the talking Pegasus. I ran up 50 flights of stairs until I got there and when I did, I grabbed the key and my hands were moving so fast because that blow of fire set the base of the tower on fire. My hands shook a lot and then I said how do I get out of here?! The unicorn that could fly said follow me to the roof of the tower then hop on my back to the safe palace. Okay. When we went the dragon roared in fury. ROAR!!!! And stomped his feet so loudly and it made an earth quake. We made it to the peaceful tower. Okay thanks but how do I get out of this game? Good question because which character are you? Then I told her just about every thing that had happened. And then she said there is no way out of this game. MHAHAHAHA!!!! AHHHHH! I woke up screaming thank goodness it was a dream. How could unicorns be so vicious and nice aren’t they just one of the two?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was eating some of my unicorn meat when I needed to go and get the homework I had to do that night. I grabbed my homework and started up the staircase, as I opened the door to my room I saw a green monster eating all of my unicorn meat. I was like "that's my unicorns meat! Bad monster!" I charged at him with a frying pan and I smacked him across the face, I did the Nae Nae as I walked on top of him like a boss. I asked him, "what's 9+10?", "21?" said the monster. "Yasssssssssssssss!" I said, "now go back to where you came from!" I gave him the magic flying potato and he got sucked in by the computer screen. Never mess with the unicorn meat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah...

    These are amazing so far! Great job, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The shipwreck
    “Whoosh” the waves are crashing like clouds. It was a peaceful night in the Atlantic Ocean. You could hear the fish flapping up and down. Then the alarm went off. Sirens went off “warning” “warning”. Everybody rushed to their feet it was dark and cold out. No one knew what was going on. Then you could hear people screaming. I wandered what’s going on. We were still on the boat waiting to get on a rescue raft. Until we saw people jumping off the boat. The boat was on fire and sinking fast. People talked that we hit a rock and it blew up the engine room. But I didn’t believe that these were all just rumors. The captain announced that we were under attack. As they said those last words. I got pushed off the deck into the water.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As soon as I got home I went onto the computer immediately, before my sister could go on for the rest of the day. I was on the computer for a while, maybe about 3 hours or 4 hours, when suddenly all time had stopped. All of a sudden zombie noises were saying “brains” constantly. And when I saw this, I couldn't believe my eyes: A green zombie hand was coming out of the computer! I ran and screamed “AAAAAAH” at the top of my lungs, but nobody heard me, as everyone was standing still. But then, the zombie hand stopped coming out, and didn’t move a muscle. Everyone else began to move. And when I turned around to go back to the computer, my sister was on it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. As Bob went to his mom he told her "I have to do my homework". Bob went onto his computer he saw a program with a monster on it. He clicked the program a huge green slimy hand reached for him. The monster had him an dragged him into his computer. Bob realized the monster brought him into the monsters lair. When the monster went grab Bob he tried to escape but could not. When the monster Was frying Bob , Bob got a knife and cut the rope. When Bob found the portal to go back home the monster saw Bob and tried to get him but he went through the portal and back to his computer. Bob quickly deleted the program and went back to doing his homework.

    ReplyDelete