I think that the circus has brought great joy and happiness to deer hill school! I think this because it shows the students that if you put your dedication into it you can always achieve it. The circus has taught me personally that if you work together as a team then everything will turn out great! And I also think that as the whole Deer Hill School we have the circus because for entertainment and working together as a school In all. That is why I think that the circus improves our whole school and classrooms!
The circus is important because it teaches kids to work as a team, develop social and communication skills, and it also shows how to be able to preform successfully in front of large amounts of people. Throughout the days of practicing my circus act (The Devil Sticks) I have noticed that the circus has been teaching me how to learn off of others skills and abilities. My fellow Devil Stickers have encouraged me and have taught me new tricks that I will later show tonight at 7:00. I think that the circus will teach us as a class to be able to recognize and except the diverse and unique abilities of our friends and classmates.
When the circus came it inspired me to take chances and to know what strengths I have. I know this happened because now when ever I go on my air stilts I feel like I can take the chance to take my hand off my instructor's. The part I most like is the community building, I like this part because it makes me feel like we are a big giant family. Now I know what the circus is about and I hope you all do too!
I think the circus teaches us an important lesson about working together. For example if you are in acrobatics you may have to go on top of each other. That also teaches a lesson about trusting people. If you are in aerial you have to trust the instructors that whatever you are doing is safe! The circus also teaches you a lesson about effort and devotion. If you fail at something you should try and try until you can do it!
The circus is good for many different things. Eye hand coordination, self confidence, you name it! The circus has taught me multible different skills that I hope I can remember for the rest of my life. One of those things is something called the devil sticks. The devil sticks are basically two sticks covered in rubber that you hold in your hands to move another stick covered in rubber back and forth. Once you can fluently move the stick in the middle back and forth you can try more complicated thing such as flips,a move called the helicopter, and more. By learning the devil sticks I now have better eye hand coordination, a new skill, and possibly more things that will help me in lid I have not noticed yet. As a class I think we will gain something from the circus such as excitement. I think this because the circus is very exiting thing to do and be part of. As a school we will gain happiness because participating in the circus made all of us very happy and eager to try. Our community will most likely gain confidence from the circus because it would feel good to have such skilled people teaching kids these amazing skills. Therefore the circus is a very good thing to have come and preform in our community.
I think the circus is important because it teaches us that nothing is impossible. The circus is inspiring to people who need a role model in their life. Sometimes if you see someone use Ariel silks and you might say "I want to do that when I grow up." It teaches us that the circus is is supposed to be about having fun, trying new things and learning your own strength and creativity. The circus has taught me that I should never give up and that we pass failure on the way to success. Performing tonight shows us that we can do what we desired in the beginning of the week. Our act shows our friends and family that we can learn to do new things and with practice we can succeed doing what we wanted to. At the end of the circus we know that we have the ability to try new things and that eventually we will succeed.
The circus is important because it teaches kids teamwork and skills such as coordination, balance, and patience. The circus taught me how to spin a plate, balance out a Diablo, and do the devil sticks. It teaches people to trust one another and never give up. The circus is like a community full of 5th graders, whatever acts we do we are still one community of the circus.
I think that the school had the circus for many reasons as if it is for the entertainment for the school, or maybe it is a school tradition, there are many reasons I think these two things are the reasons of the circus. I think that is for the entertainment of the school because there are many people that come to the circus to watch the fifth graders preform the circus. I also think that is a tradition because that in all three years of the circus we have been seeing there is always a fifth grade performance. Another way you can tell it is a tradition is because that there is always an assembly before the fifth graders figure. Out they are going to do in the circus. The other reason I think it is for the entertainment is because we learn all kinds of tricks routines so that the circus will be really fun and enjoying.
The circus is important because it entertains the audience and it's fun to preform because of the fancy gadgets we get to use. Plus most of the acts build up muscle and that is important. One of the acts that build up muscle is the aerial because you must pull yourself up to do tricks. The circus has thought me that no mater if your tall or short that it doesn't mater. I am in the stilts and it thought me how to balance and that it maybe hard to do but with practice can be done. It helps us learn to work together to get things done quick and to listen to each other.
I think that the circus has brought great joy and happiness to deer hill school! I think this because it shows the students that if you put your dedication into it you can always achieve it. The circus has taught me personally that if you work together as a team then everything will turn out great! And I also think that as the whole Deer Hill School we have the circus because for entertainment and working together as a school In all. That is why I think that the circus improves our whole school and classrooms!
ReplyDeleteThe circus is important because it teaches kids to work as a team, develop social and communication skills, and it also shows how to be able to preform successfully in front of large amounts of people. Throughout the days of practicing my circus act (The Devil Sticks) I have noticed that the circus has been teaching me how to learn off of others skills and abilities. My fellow Devil Stickers have encouraged me and have taught me new tricks that I will later show tonight at 7:00. I think that the circus will teach us as a class to be able to recognize and except the diverse and unique abilities of our friends and classmates.
ReplyDeleteWhen the circus came it inspired me to take chances and to know what strengths I have. I know this happened because now when ever I go on my air stilts I feel like I can take the chance to take my hand off my instructor's. The part I most like is the community building, I like this part because it makes me feel like we are a big giant family. Now I know what the circus is about and I hope you all do too!
ReplyDeleteI think the circus teaches us an important lesson about working together. For example if you are in acrobatics you may have to go on top of each other. That also teaches a lesson about trusting people. If you are in aerial you have to trust the instructors that whatever you are doing is safe! The circus also teaches you a lesson about effort and devotion. If you fail at something you should try and try until you can do it!
ReplyDeleteThe circus is good for many different things. Eye hand coordination, self confidence, you name it! The circus has taught me multible different skills that I hope I can remember for the rest of my life. One of those things is something called the devil sticks. The devil sticks are basically two sticks covered in rubber that you hold in your hands to move another stick covered in rubber back and forth. Once you can fluently move the stick in the middle back and forth you can try more complicated thing such as flips,a move called the helicopter, and more. By learning the devil sticks I now have better eye hand coordination, a new skill, and possibly more things that will help me in lid I have not noticed yet. As a class I think we will gain something from the circus such as excitement. I think this because the circus is very exiting thing to do and be part of. As a school we will gain happiness because participating in the circus made all of us very happy and eager to try. Our community will most likely gain confidence from the circus because it would feel good to have such skilled people teaching kids these amazing skills. Therefore the circus is a very good thing to have come and preform in our community.
ReplyDeleteI think the circus is important because it teaches us that nothing is impossible. The circus is inspiring to people who need a role model in their life. Sometimes if you see someone use Ariel silks and you might say "I want to do that when I grow up." It teaches us that the circus is is supposed to be about having fun, trying new things and learning your own strength and creativity. The circus has taught me that I should never give up and that we pass failure on the way to success. Performing tonight shows us that we can do what we desired in the beginning of the week. Our act shows our friends and family that we can learn to do new things and with practice we can succeed doing what we wanted to. At the end of the circus we know that we have the ability to try new things and that eventually we will succeed.
ReplyDeleteThe circus is important because it teaches kids teamwork and skills such as coordination, balance, and patience. The circus taught me how to spin a plate, balance out a Diablo, and do the devil sticks. It teaches people to trust one another and never give up. The circus is like a community full of 5th graders, whatever acts we do we are still one community of the circus.
ReplyDeleteI think that the school had the circus for many reasons as if it is for the entertainment for the school, or maybe it is a school tradition, there are many reasons I think these two things are the reasons of the circus. I think that is for the entertainment of the school because there are many people that come to the circus to watch the fifth graders preform the circus. I also think that is a tradition because that in all three years of the circus we have been seeing there is always a fifth grade performance. Another way you can tell it is a tradition is because that there is always an assembly before the fifth graders figure. Out they are going to do in the circus. The other reason I think it is for the entertainment is because we learn all kinds of tricks routines so that the circus will be really fun and enjoying.
ReplyDeleteThe circus is important because it entertains the audience and it's fun to preform because of the fancy gadgets we get to use. Plus most of the acts build up muscle and that is important. One of the acts that build up muscle is the aerial because you must pull yourself up to do tricks. The circus has thought me that no mater if your tall or short that it doesn't mater. I am in the stilts and it thought me how to balance and that it maybe hard to do but with practice can be done. It helps us learn to work together to get things done quick and to listen to each other.
ReplyDelete