Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Party

A big thank you to everyone who made the Halloween Party happen last week!  Thank you to Mary Corwin for putting the crafting activity together and thank you to Kimberly Albanese for Taking those cool pictures! Thank you to Anne Marshal and Jennifer Joyce for helping things run smoothly!





Students...What was your favorite part? Crafting or reading the ghost story?

5 comments:

  1. I liked the crafts better because when we read the Halloween story I didn't get it. I also didn't like the Halloween story because it wasn't even scary. I liked the crafts because I liked how you could do anything you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cecelia. I liked the crafts better because you could do anything you wanted, and kind of be free to just craft. It was so much fun to make all different kinds of shapes with the tissue paper, and have fun sharing ideas with friends. I also liked the crafts better because I couldn't really understand the ghost story because there were to many people reading, and some people read too quietly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cecilia and Olivia. I couldn't hear the story and couldn't see the photos. It wasn't very Halloweenish. The crafts are fun to make and were a great idea! Everyones was unique and the lights were really cool! One flaw was that i think it should have had to be Halloween and some people did red sox and other things. For the story i would've liked it better if the teacher or a volunteer read it outloud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the crafts better because you could make your own designs out of a jar and tissue paper and talk with your friends near by. I thought it was hard to understand the story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved both activities.The room parents did a great job!
    Thank you much.

    ReplyDelete