Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Our First Theme Posters

We finished our "Meeting Challenges" posters on last Friday.  When all was said and done, students had brainstormed, drafted, edited, peer-edited, traced, planned, colored, and typed. Here are some of the finished products!

STUDENTS:  What was your favorite part?  What was the hardest part?  Do you have any suggestions for our next theme poster?  How could we change the assignment to make it better?





12 comments:

  1. STUDENTS: What was your favorite part? What was the hardest part? Do you have any suggestions for our next theme poster? How could we change the assignment to make it better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. My favorite part is decorating the poster i think ours turned out great.Good job Cecelia, Kira, and Burke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part was finding out about how those amazing people overcame their challenges. The hardest part was making a visual.I think our next theme poster should be about children who made a difference. For now, I do not have any ideas, but expect to hear from me soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great post Jack! I would love to do a poster on kids who made a difference!
      Here are some of them
      Karana from our book

      Delete
  5. My favorite part of the project was checking my sloppy copies with Mr. Pestone. I loved hearing his feedback on my work. His remarks were always positive and I never left with a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think our next posters should be the civil war or the Boston tea party. I think it would be great to do these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Pestone my favorite part was when we printed the photos of the people we read about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me, the hardest part was brainstorming. There was so much to brainstorm in such little time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hardest part was definitely the quotes. When we searched it came up with things we didn't want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite part in book club was when we could decarate our poster. the hardest part from the poster is when we had to brainstorm. I think the group was to large so next time i think we should brake into two groups.

    ReplyDelete