Here is another glimpse of our Book Club, as well as a new look into our Empowering Writers program in action. I am glad to report that our projector is up and running!
Students:
Which do you enjoy more, Narrative or Expository writing?
What was the last "research paper" you did in school? Write about it!
I liked the videos. I like my book club book.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching these videos because videos of us are fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteI like expository writing more than narrative writing. I am also excited about the survival paper in 2 weeks. My last research paper was in social studies and had to look up different cities on a map.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until the survival writing in two weeks. I like narrative writing because I can write about myself and a event in my life.
ReplyDeleteI like narrative writing better because you can use your imagination to write stories that are not real. I can't wait for the survival research project because I think it will be cool to investigate nature and animals.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like narrative better because you get to make up stories and tell about life events. Im excited for the survival page because I like re-searching nature and animals. My last re-search paper was on a Manatee.
ReplyDeleteI like narrative writing instead of exposotory writing better because I like to write about exciting stories about my life time. Im really excited about the survival page because I hope we read about a lot of animals,especially my favorite animal, a chimpanzee.I love chimpanzees because they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey Everyone, -- Great Comments!
ReplyDeleteGood thing we've been practicing those google search techniques. Do you think they will come in handy when we're looking for resources on "how to survive in the wilderness"?
Have you ever had to "survive" in the wilderness? What kind of environment was it?
I like narrative the best
ReplyDeleteI like seeing the videos from class, it's fun to remember what we did!
ReplyDeleteI liked expository wrighting the most!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till our next packet!
ReplyDelete