Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A GLIMPSE OF SOCIAL STUDIES!

       Hi everyone! Here is a little glimpse of Social Studies from today.  We are almost done with our intro unit on Citizenship.  STUDENTS: What was your favorite part of this unit?  Was it studying Primary Sources vs. Secondary Sources? What about the JFK speech on rights/responsibilities?  Enter a comment below!!!



7 comments:

  1. Our unit "Citizenship in a Democracy" is almost over! What was your favorite part???

    Check out the extra credit assignment about lawmakers listed on our website: https://sites.google.com/site/mrpestonegrade5/extra-credit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favorite part was watching the jfk speech it was cool

      Delete
    2. I am soo doing extra credit for extra credit! Girl power!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I liked seeing the video 'a glimpse of social studies'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dylan here, my favorite part of the unit was watching the speech of JFK. I hope we can watch more videos during the year! It's a fun way to learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too dylan! Girl Power!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Same! I think the JFK video gave me a lot of good information that helped me in social studys.

      Delete